Almost everyone enjoys saving money, and there are apps solely created to allow us to do just that. I have 4 I use to get cash back on my purchases.
1. Ibotta- Ibotta works at particular stores with cash back on specific items. There are also often brandless items which work regardless of the brand you buy. These are common on milk and eggs. Ibotta works at Walmart, Dollar General, and Family Dollar just to name a few.
2. Dosh- Dosh is a little different than the others, it works in the background watching your purchases on your debit card and giving cash back when possible. Additionally you can go through the app to see what purchases can be made for refunds.
3. Rakuten (you may remember the name eBates from commercials) is very helpful for online shopping! It works with most sites I’ve looked for with rebates ranging from 1% to 15%, and it changes often. I try to always go through the app before making an online purchase.
4. Checkout 51- similar to Ibotta, Checkout 51 has offers that you can claim, then redeem by uploading your receipt. The difference with Checkout 51 is they work with any store as long as the right items are purchased. Additionally Checkout 51 offers cash back on gas at particular gas stations.
5. Fetch- probably the easiest of all is Fetch. There is no need for prep work, no offers to review; just scan your receipt in the app! Fetch will look for offers and give you the refund.
These are apps I keep on my phone and try to remember to use. Some can all be done together like Dosh, Ibotta (or Checkout 51) and Fetch maximizing you cash back!