Waldron Rural Volunteer Fire Dept Responds to Fire [9:00am]

wfire.jpg

Brooke Yandell, Resident Press Reporter

At approximately 9:00am this morning, Waldron Rural Volunteer Fire Dept was dispatched to 4544 City Lake Drive where they found a fire started by a dishwasher.

Paige Zimmer used a water hose to control fire until help arrived.

Cassie Zimmer stated, “I’ve always heard never leave the house with washer, dryer or dishwasher going, but never believed it until now.”

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

scroll to top