The Mansfield School Board met in special session on Monday night and made several new hires, accepted two resignations and are set to begin the search for the district’s new superintendent.
The following were approved for hire:
- Second grade teacher, Alli Loveday
- Kindergarten teacher, Cindy Wilsey
- Kindergarten teacher, Jessica Cunningham
- Elementary special education teacher, Angela Tallmadge
- High school special education teacher, Ronald Key
- Part-time dishwasher, Amy Harrison
The board also accepted the resignation of Dana Yandell and Arista Lindgren. They will be meeting again soon to go over the applications they’ve received for the position of superintendent.