Obituary – Robert Noel Moore (1978 – 2019)

robmooreobit.jpg

On Friday May 3, Robert Noel Moore, 40 of Hartford, affectionately known to Hartford and the surrounding areas as Big Rob, left this world to reunite with his mother and father. Robert was born September 1, 1978 in Peoria, Illinois to Paul Moore Jr. and Marie Punke.

Robert moved to Hartford when he was young. He was a life long resident and proud graduate of Hartford High School, class of 1996. Robert made friends easily and was popular with many that he came in contact with. Later in life as Robs health failed him, he became a Facebook warrior, making friends from all over the country. Many people waited every morning to see his posts of encouragement and humor. Robert loved and enjoyed talking and spending time with his closet friends and family, but his highlight of his days was spent with his beloved niece Sara.

Robert is preceded in death by his father Paula Moore Jr. and his mother Marie Hornbuckle. He is survived by his loving family Paula and David Zachary of the home, his beloved niece Sara and his nephews Mark and Kelsey Zachary of Catoosa, Oklahoma, Alexander Russell of Lancaster, California, Kaleb and Brandon Schwartz of Hartford, his special friend and wifey Trista Brown Schwartz of Hartford. Service time and day are pending with the Rev. Eddie Kazy officiating the service, at the Midland Assembly of God. Day and time will be posted on Facebook. Donations or flowers can be directed to Midland AOG.

Tammy Teague

Tammy Teague

Mansfield native, with roots in Scott County. Daughter, sister, wife and Christian. Education: 1995 MHS graduate; 1999 Arkansas Tech University Graduate - BA in Journalism. Career: Managing Editor - The Citizen; Copy Writer - Southwest Times Record; 20+ years experience in the news.

6 Replies to “Obituary – Robert Noel Moore (1978 – 2019)”

1. Vicki says:

This is a beautiful obituary that sums it all up. Never met him face to face but knew him through his wifey. Loved the off the wall humor. Funny plays on words and silliness. Love the way he loved Sara. So sorry he suffered with depression and pain and hope is flying with the angels. He would love being “light on his feet!”

2. Loretta Francis says:

I met Rob on a Facebook group. His spirit and humor was a light in my life. No matter his situation he always made sure that I was ok daily. Rob talked me through one of the hardest times of my life and became one of my best friends. I may have never met him face to face but I am grateful for the place he holds in my heart. Love you best friend and thank you for everything. 💛

3. Heather baker says:

I’m gonna miss this big goof ball that I loved talking to and playing games with on Facebook, I hope he is having all kinds of fun in heaven. Love and miss you my facebook sweetheart lol

4. Brenda Scott says:

RIP cousin…your and your goofy humor will be greatly missed. Give your dad a big hug from me and turn Heaven on it’s ears. I can hear Jesus and the angels laughing at your silliness from here. Love ya

5. Michelle Johnson says:

I am so sad and heart broken over Rob’s passing , he sent me many texts messages from good morning beautiful to I’m not feeling well so won’t be on much …but he was a very sweet guy who always could make you laugh .. especially with his updates ..so goofy but funny as heck.. I have spit out Pepsi on more than one occasion bc of them …love you my sweet friend you will be missed terribly , I’m going to miss getting pics of you and Sarah…love Michelle♥️💔😓

6. Brenna says:

I am so sorry my heart prayers go out to you all he was great friend he will be missed God bless you and the family…