Obituary – Jonathan Ray Dotson (1999 – 2018)

19obit.jpg

Jonathan Ray Dotson of Waldron, Arkansas passed from this life, Tuesday, December 4, 2018 near Waldron, Arkansas. Jonathan was born July 27, 1999 in Ft. Smith, Arkansas to Raymond E. Dotson and Samantha G. (Spencer) Dotson. He was 19 years, 4 months and 8 days old.

Jonathan loved his siblings and being with them. He was a big jokster but a very sweet and kind person. He enjoyed working on cars and pretty much anything he could get his hands on.

Jonathan leaves behind to cherish his memory, his parents, Samantha Dotson and Raymond Dotson, one sister, Destiny Dotson and two brothers: Robert Dotson and Michael Dotson all of Waldron, Arkansas. He is also survived by his grandparents: Jackie and Steven Wright of Bonanza, Robert Spencer of Clarksville, Arkansas, Catherine Elliott of Washington, Raymond E. Dotson Sr., and great grandparents: Wanda Kuhlmann of Waldron, Arkansas, Linda Braunstine of Florida and Charles Sims of Bakersfield, California. Jonathan will be missed by all that knew him and the many whose lives he impacted including a host of aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

Jonathan was preceded in death by his great grandfather, John Kuhlmann and one uncle John Elliott.

Jonathan’s life celebration will be 2:00 p.m., Friday December 7, 2018 at the Heritage Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Waldron, Arkansas with Rev. Konnor McKay officiating. Arrangements are being entrusted to the Heritage Memorial Funeral Home in Waldron, Arkansas.

Jonathan’s pallbearers will be Brian Sexton, Terry Harris, Michael Dotson and Trevor Kastl. Jonathan’s visitation will be Thursday, November 6, 2018 from 3:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. at the Heritage Memorial Funeral Home.

You may leave words of remembrance for Jonathan’s family by visiting: www.heritagememorialfh.com

8 Replies to “Obituary – Jonathan Ray Dotson (1999 – 2018)”

1. Tina holmes says:

So very sorry for your great loss. Praying for all the family.

2. Katie bales says:

U were an amazing friend to me n my brother n sister we will miss u bub thank u for making laugh when I was down in school for always asking if I was okay u were a great friend u knew how to make ppl smile n bright up the room we love u

3. David Sexton says:

Jonathan you were like the big brother i never had i have shed many many tears over your death you were a great man you will be missed by me and my family very much i loved spending time with you w. I though you would eventually be my uncle. You would always call me bubba and i would call you uncle Jon Rest in peace. I LOVE YOU

4. Marjorie Lynn Pitts says:

Jonathan we will all miss u so much I pray to God your up in heaven with lexy

5. Katie king says:

Johnathan thank you for being such an amazing friend and always looking out for me. I know that I can’t talk to you anymore when I’m feeling down. But, I hope that you can save me a seat when I get there. Love you bub.

6. John Napier says:

So sorry for you’ll loss and you’ll be in prayers thoughts I enjoyed tje the opportunity to talk to him about stuff and even told him that he could talk to me anytime if needed.

7. Dana Anderson says:

So very very sorry for your loss.. Our thoughts and prayers are with family and friends..

8. Kayce Barnes says:

Such a young life lost.. I did not have the pleasure of meeting him.. But.. He helped my niece with a piece for her deceased brother’s truck..and when she was stranded he came to the rescue barely knowing her. This goes to show he was an amazing soul on earth..now he will brighten heaven. R.I.P. to a young man taken too young.