RESIDENT PRESS is expanding our staff, and current coverage area seeking to fill newly created positions for various roles.
Advertising Campaign Manager
Reporting directly to the Editor, and working closely with Resident Press staff, this position will collectively use resources to generate sales based on advertising, social exposure, native / display advertising, sponsored articles, and newsletter ads in a digital and print media outlet.
This role will use a high level of professionalism to secure prospective advertising leads, their specific needs, and ad content. Detail oriented, and a focused individual will fit this role perfectly.
- Generate, and maintain client ads, specs, and content, each month
- Ability to professionally, and efficiently convey RP’s ad process, and criteria
- Provide ad spec content to marketing director in a timely manner
- Meet one-on-one with business owners, with the ability to travel, and provide your own transportation
Nice to Have Skills:
- Self motivated, organized, and efficient. Exhibit good communication skills, with the ability to travel, and provide your own transportation
- Outgoing personality who loves people
- High level of ethics, morals, and professionalism
- “Out of the Box” thinker, with sales focus
No experience necessary. Must be 18 years old.
Are you the person we’re looking for? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your resume’ HERE, or RESIDENT PRESS, P.O. Box 646, Mansfield, AR. 72944
Founded in Spring of 2015, Resident Press was launched with an intent to create, and deliver content that is focused on the areas, and communities we love, and call home. Utilizing our motto “Community Focused News,” symbolizes our belief of “we’re GOOD news” which targets elements that affects us as community members, our families, and good ol’ fashioned feel good articles.
Within its first year, Resident Press has grown to be a leader in local, and regional news focusing on the issues, and elements of our area, our towns, and communities.
Why you should consider working at Resident Press
- Work from home, and set your own hours
- Our culture is dynamic, professional, outgoing, and positive
- Be the “eyes and ears” for your community
- Opportunity to be creative, flexible, and most important, love what you do