If you’ve noticed, each of our posts are not “Promoted” which in turn creates no organic growth through social media. Why is this important? We’ll try and explain.
In order for the online community to see our posts, they must “LIKE” our page. Those who don’t LIKE Resident Press on Facebook only see the content when you SHARE it, and sometimes when you comment, or LIKE the post itself. Yes, we understand it’s a little confusing.
We’re asking for your help, a little of your time.
- Invite your friends, family, neighbors to LIKE Resident Press on Facebook
- Share, Comment, and Like each post that we publish on Facebook
- Does your Church, Civic Organization, or Business need an event posted? EMAIL US
- Own a Business that needs exposure to the surrounding communities? Our ads are very competitive, and are catered to your focus. Artwork is completed at NO CHARGE.
- Want to be included in special promotions? Join our Newsletter HERE
Additionally, Resident Press is FREE to utilize, and we want to keep it that way. So help us “spread the word” and help us grow. After all, this site is focused on you, and our communities.